Participants will experience lasting improvements, including:
- Increased self-awareness, and self-regulation, the first two core emotional competencies.
- Practical take-away skills: a range of mindfulness practices, journaling and techniques for self-awareness, empathetic listening, and preparing for difficult conversations.
- Tools to communicate with insight and awareness of others’ emotions and perspectives.
The SIY programme typically holds 20-80 participants and can be customised for a variety of participants, including:
- Senior Leaders and Executives
- New Managers
- Individual Contributors
- Recent University Graduates
Tap the power of mindfulness for your organisation.
Contact me today if you would like to learn more about The Search-Inside Yourself Programme.